Saturday, April 2, 2011

Today, Today...

Hello All,

I seriously want to cry right now!!! I had this nice long blog typed out and then my internet shut me out, and the following is all it saved. So I am posting this and I will probably do the rest later... :'(

Just a quick Blog today. My Blogspot is acting really funny. I am hoping to be able to update things correctly when I return home from STL I suppose. I am feeling sluggish and tired. Ready to start this weight loss, but i gotta get through these Fat Loading days..( I will explain later). Anyways, So far I am having a good time in STL, needing a nap right about now... *yawns*. Im trying to hurry and post this because I am running out of time on this computer. ( Library).... Ok but i will try to get on another computer sometime this weekend...idk...but anyways until then.... A Bear Hug and a Muah! God Bless

My verses of the day:

Proverbs 2: 6-7

6 For the LORD gives wisdom;
   from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.
7 He holds success in store for the upright,
   he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless,
8 for he guards the course of the just
and protects the way of his faithful ones

No comments:

Post a Comment