Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Its been a few days!

Ok! Sooo hey all... Its been a few days so I have to go through and update on what has been going on. I spent my weekend in STL. I had a wonderful time as always...Got challenged spiritually and emotionally...( Long story). I had a whole lot on my mind while there. It was almost overwhelming. So many questions, concerns, happy moments...just a lot. But God has given me a whole lot of peace about things and Im sure, will continue to do so.

Moving Right Along....

Today was good. Diet went well and excersise. God is blessing in that way. Got some great news about schooling. Starting back in may! Caaaaannnntttt Wait! God is blessign because that training is going to guarantee a higher paying Job! Thank you Lord.
So many things so little time...But that all for my update right now. If I think of anything else, I wont hesitate to post it, but, until then A Bear hug and Muah! :) God Bless!

My verse for today:

Romans 8:28 (Contemporary English Version)

-We know that God is always at work for the good of everyone who loves him. They are the ones God has chosen for his purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment