Tuesday, May 22, 2012

D.I.Y. Studded Clutch Purse


My Inspiration:



I went on a thrift-ing trip today, and found some great pieces. I am shopping to find 'diamonds in the rough' to redo and take on my upcoming trips to St. Louis, Mo, Jackson, MS, Miami/Mexico Cruise.
I am normally a big purse girl, but I do want to rock the little clutch purses. I found a little purse at my local Salvation army for $2.99. I purchased some cute little studs from my local hobby lobby. The studs were $2.49. So this project cost under $6.00.

Here is the Clutch Purse:

I liked the back of the purse, so that is what I decided to stud.

These were the materials used:
(Forgot to take a picture before starting)

1. I used the thread stitch remover to poke holes in the purse in a row, for 4 rows.
2. I poked the studs through the hole and secured the back.
This took about 20 minutes.


And its ready to wear!









No comments:

Post a Comment